Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Little Window Shopping Torture


Trashy Diva has some amazing new designs out, which means my wish list just got a little longer! I mean, look at these fabulous forties frocks--in colors like Persian Pink and Dragonfly, and with details like sequined bows and birds and gold nailheads, who wouldn't want each and every one hanging in their closet? I think my favorite is the bow-trimmed persian pink frock, though the aptly-named, gold-studded Joan dress is a very close second. Actually, I really can't decide on just one!

Trashy Diva also has a number of droolworthy rayon designs, and the prints and fabric are really quite lovely--and more affordable than their silk collections! I have the Sweetie style in the cheerful cherry print, and have been eying the polka dot and yellow bow versions as well, though the state of my closet (and the state my wallet would be in after such a splurge) keeps me from pulling the trigger and ordering one of everything ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment