Wednesday, May 23, 2012


I recently modeled this dress in a recent photo shoot for Vee Vin Tage.  The beguiling yellow and black roses were too much for me to resist, and so now this dress has a home in my closet!

Vee Vin Tage is taking custom orders for this fifties-style dress, which features a fold-over neckline, wide straps, and a floaty skirt.  I cannot sing enough praises for this mother-daughter design team—no detail is overlooked in any of their creations!
These photos were taken by my friend Matt Carson on a lovely Sunday afternoon in the town of Jerome. 
xoxo,Amanda Lee




4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely on you. I adore that shade of yellow, it's so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful dress, and fun photo shoot! I just adore yellow these days, and it looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a timeless beauty, and that dress looks just marvelous with your hair and skin colouring. Fabulous shoot!


    Joyful Thursday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress and you look beautiful in it, love the setting.

    ReplyDelete